By paying the order or registering an account at MMODepot, you need to agree and abide by the following rules, terms and conditions of use.
All products sold on MMODepot have a shelf life, as follows :
- Shelf life “01 year”: calculated as 365 days.
- Shelf life “03 years”: calculated as 1095 days.
- Shelf life “Lifetime”: used in “lifelong” products.
- Particularly for other resources provided through Google Drive, there will be a download term of “03 days”. These are products that do not require updating, so you need to download them during this time.
Note : MMODepot is entitled to change or stop providing products and stop supporting before the deadline when :
- The supplier of that product does not continue to provide or discontinue the product.
- The supplier of that product has changed the life cycle policy as well as its shelf life.
- Or other causes related to product suppliers that affect the shelf life or features of the product.
- For the parser, if the structure of the website is changed, the parser cannot work and cannot be edited, MMODepot has the right to stop supporting. Because this is an objective and unforeseen cause that MMODepot cannot intervene in, so we also hope that customers sympathize in this case.
This is an impossible situation, not set by MMODepot. So please sympathize with customers in this case.
- Customer must be at least 18 years old or under the supervision of your parents or legal guardians to access our website mmodepot.com (“Website”).
- We grant you the right to use and access the Website for shopping on the Website in accordance with specified terms and conditions.
- It is strictly forbidden to use any part of the Website for commercial purposes or on behalf of any third party without MMODepot’s consent in writing. In case of breaching any terms herein, we reserve the right to immediately revoke and/or deny your access to our Website in any legal manner without prior notice.
- The purpose of uploading product information on the Website is for reference before the Customer purchases order. As MMODepot is not a manufacturer, any comments displayed on the Website are personal and/or subjective opinions of customer, not official statements from MMODepot.
- Customer must register their account with verified credentials of themselves and update upon changes. Customer must be responsible for their password, account and activities on the Website. In addition, customer is responsible for immediately informing MMODepot when their account is illegally accessed, used and/or taken. MMODepot is not, either directly or indirectly, responsible for any loss or damage caused by non-compliance with this policy.
- When a customer registers account at our Website, this means that the customer agrees to receive promotional emails from MMODepot. In case customer does not want to continue receiving such emails, they can refuse by clicking the link shown at the bottom of promotional emails.
- In order to ensure fairness and protect the interests of all customers, we have the right to refuse orders that are in (but not limited to) the following circumstances :
- Orders that are not meant for personal use, bulk purchases* or serve the purpose of resale. For products that are in the electronics category, customer can only purchase a maximum of 2 products/ day and 5 products/ month. For products that are not in the electronics category, customer can only purchase a maximum of 5 products/ day and 10 products/ month.
- Misuse of voucher (suspicious, fraudulent voucher use or voucher abuse).
- If customer does not comply with any regulations, policies of MMODepot, MMODepot reserves the right to refuse customer’s order as well as suspend or terminate customer’s account permanently without prior notice.
- The shipping and/or billing address that customer provided during the ordering process cannot be changed after your order has been received by MMODepot and/or Seller. To change such information, you will need to cancel the current order and place a new order with the correct updated address.
- The Website has the neccessary security measures and tools to ensure protection of customer’s personal and payment information in the most comprehensive manner. All customer information during the payment process is encrypted to ensure maximum protection. All transaction information is to be kept confidential, however, upon receiving written request from authorised law enforcement agency, we will have to provide this information to such agency in accordance with regulations.
- Customer is not allowed use any programs, tools of any type to interfere with the system or alter the data structure. MMODepot prohibits the spreading, propagation, or promotion of any activity that interferes with, sabotages or otherwise infiltrates system data. Any individual or organization who violates will be deprived of all rights and prosecuted if necessary.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.